I’ve been doing quite a lot of orienteering/running recently:
- 10 October – Richmond Park second anniversary parkrun
The first time I’ve done a parkrun not at Bushy Park – Richmond is certainly hillier.
- 11 October – 1st Chester City Race
Quite a way from London, but I enjoyed running around the ancient streets and The Rows. The pics above and below are from the race route.
- 13 October – Chelsea/Battersea Street-O
A world away from my Bow Street-O last month, and SLOW’s biggest ever Street-O attendance.
- 17 October – 1st Cambridge City Race
Delayed from February, finally a chance to run around and through various Cambridge colleges.
- 18 October – CompassSport Cup Final at Fineshade, Peterborough
A smaller than normal SLOW team came 6th in this brambly area.